Here are a few options for how we can schedule a meeting, in preferred order:
- Do you have a Calendly or your own scheduling system? If you like, send it here, and I’ll see if there’s a time that works for both of us.
- I have stock 30-minute meeting slots built into my Calendly here. Feel free to choose one if it fits with your schedule.
- If you prefer, you can request a time(s) to meet on my Doodle calendar here.
- Group Meeting??? Let’s do a Doodle.
- Last but not least, we can just email / message back-and-forth until we find a time that works for all.
Also, let me know which platform / app you’d like to meet on, and whether or not you’d like to record the meeting.
P.S. Apologies if this seems like an impersonal pipeline, that is not my intent. I highly recommend putting a little time into architecting your contact / meeting / scheduling system, it does save time + less screen time 🙂